HomePortfolioVintage Wedding PhotosAdventuresFavoritesCollectionsMy EtsyEvents

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I laughed so hard I fell off the couch!

I just had to share this with you because it made me laugh 
till I fell off the couch! 

And, since I am heading to "An Affaire with Tiffany" in less than a week, a quote from Audrey herself:
"I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person."

Enjoy!


5 comments:

Grace said...

Oh my goodness this is the funniest cutest picture ever! lol I printed it and put in the pantry at work and I keep hearing laughs! Laughter is important. Have a wonderful time in CA I am sooooooo jealous. Grace xoox

imsteelefullofscrap said...

I seen that going around on FB and thought it was just so cute makes you wonder how they get the baby to make that expression lol

Charlene said...

YEP! That's us head'n for the airport praying we have everything!!!!! Counting the days.

BeautifulDees said...

Oh how cute and funny...kid's gotta love em.
Have agreat time.
Love,Debbie:)

suziqu's thread works said...

Hi Cindy
It was lovely of you to come and visit and to follow too. I will reciprocate!
There is so much here I completely relate to - love your laughter - the best cure of all!
How would you like to swap blog buttons with me???
Sending big warm wishes,
Suzy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...