HomePortfolioVintage Wedding PhotosAdventuresFavoritesCollectionsMy EtsyEvents

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Mystery of the missing Charlottes

CRIME SCENE.
I am still organizing all of my stuff to go into my now two studio rooms! Can you believe this mess! I always take everything out to re-organize. It makes a huge mess but I seem to get rid of more stuff when I have to find a space for it.  So, as you can see, there is a bounty of things for cats to get into.........
STOLEN PROPERTY:
Now this bowl was not full of frozen charlottes but pretty close. So when I noticed that 80% were missing I knew where to start looking.........
SUSPECT #1
"LOVIE" a.k.a "Lovie the Lifter"...........
SUSPECT #2
"LUCY" a.k.a" Lucy the Looter"...........
FOUND PROPERTY!!
SUSPECTS: TWO CALICO CATS

Now where the other 20 charlottes are, I have no idea and Lucy and Lovie aren't talking!

But I'm still on the case!! 
I'm hoping as I go into the midst of the mayhem in the living room I'll find the rest of them. 
It's like a homemade jungle for them to play in. 

The bigger kitty Lucy was walking along a sheet draped over all this stuff and all of a sudden'WOOSH' she disappeared into a cavern of crafting crap! I'll keep you updated. SO sorry for the lack of posts, I'm been spending weeks working on this mess! Cross you fingers I find all those missing Charlottes!

8 comments:

stefanie said...

hahahahahaha

Leaping Frog Design's said...

Oh my gosh you made me laugh so hard...WHOOSH...That is what is like around here. I have to keep my studio closed at all times to keep my little fur buddies from exploring.
Thanks for sharing!

Elizabeth Johnson said...

Hahaha! Funny! Mine steal my kneadable erasers! Who knows how many are lost in this house!!

Rhonda said...

Oh that is too funny! How cute they love those dolls. I adore how you tell a story.

By the way, my hallway always looks like this when I'm re-organizing my studio. It is dangerous until I put it all away!

Conversations with the Muses said...

OK... if I don't hear from you in a couple of days I'll send in the rescue squad. I'll tell them you are buried under a bounty of bling! He he... We gotta make sure your Lucy and Lovie don't gang up with my Cleo the Clepto and Munchkin the Marauder or we'll never find anything again!
Love your silliness!
Tricia

VS said...

LOL...leave it to the kitties to steal the missing Charlotte's!!! Maybe they were inspired by your studio & we're thinkin bout makin a necklace or two. I know i would if I lived in your house!!! :)))
Happy New Year Cindy,
Hugs,
Susie

Ric Rac and Polka Dots said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE this post. So cute! I am so happy for you to have so much room to put all your stuff in. I also now have two rooms, and instead of having more organization I have more stuff crammed in. Oh well!
Have a wonderful weekend and happy new year!
Hugs,
Julie

Kadee Willow said...

I had no idea cats would even be interested in things like that. So much to learn as I have never been a cat owner... just dogs. Pesky little things! Full of mischief and the love of your life! You just crack me up with your adventures!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...