HomePortfolioVintage Wedding PhotosAdventuresFavoritesCollectionsMy EtsyEvents

Sunday, September 3, 2017

What was I thinking?

Have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror and said,
'what on earth was I thinking??' 
We have started a huge project that is about to drive me crazy! 
In November and December I had brain surgery, 
called DBS (Deep Brain Stimulation) and we started demo in June. 
So I had time to heal, but I think I need to get my head examined...again! LOL!
I am unlike any woman on the planet, I hate to decorate! Now if it were a room made up of doll heads and lace curtains, I'm in but I think I am way over my head in this project. How do all of you that have gone through this deal with the stress?
 We moved out to a duplex which is very nice but next to a real busy street, I had no idea Fort Worth had sooooo many Harley Motorcycles! I think I have heard all of them, at night, 
until 3:00 a.m.! Thank goodness for Turner Classic Movies!

The good news is that I now have an elevator coming and my studio is moving upstairs! I know what you're thinking, where did all that stuff go? Into boxes upon boxes in storage! 
It was so hard to see everything packed away!
 Now I find myself bored to death with none of my goodie supplies. So what's a girl to do? Find any classes available! Does anyone have any suggestions on where there are any? 
I mean at this point I would go to a finger painting class!
 I have gone by the house a couple of times but to me it's just too sad. I know, I know, it's a blank canvas, new start, and it will look great when it's finished. Why am I having such a hard time dealing with this. Stress is a bugger!
I think the stress comes from not having control. You would think by now I would have learned not to try and control everything, 
but noooo! 

 It has been so long since I have posted a blog post and told you guys what was going on so here is my world right now. If anyone has any ideas of dealing with this stress, please let me know!
 I will show progress photos as soon as there is any progress! Construction takes forever. This is not a 'Fixer Upper' show so it will take some time. 
 Thank you for listening to my rant/frustration/complaining. This too will pass and it will all work out! I just thought if you guys had any suggestions, CLUE ME IN! 
Hello Blog world, it's cindy signing out, till next time. 
Miss you all.


1 comment:

just me... jan said...

Holy crappola Catwoman!!! Sheesh!! I guess I didn't realize y'all were gutting the whole house down to studs and concrete...can't say I feel your pain cuz I've never done a renovation of this magnitude. Do you have a general idea of when the project is to reach completion?? How much input are you having with the project?? As for classes...well...are you interested in/able to do any kind of needlework?? Projects/classes of this sort can be found in a number of shops there in Fort Worth...needlework is portable, a single project doesn't take up much space, and you could "kit it up" at the start of the project...no need to feel frustrated because needed supplies are in storage.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...